Set custom prices for courses with ease! At CertCentral, it is easy to sell programs regarding any subject matter: be it continuing education, competency evaluation, employee onboarding, or any other certification or licensure renewal program.
Want to see what it looks like to set course sales settings for courses?
Watch this instructional video!
Five Steps to Set Prices for Courses and Sell Programs to Students
- After logging in, click "Courses" in the header. Next, click "Actions" for the course you would like to sell, and then click "Administration" in the resulting dropdown menu.
- After setting up the desired course scoring, certificate, and sign-up question setting options--click "Course Sales" under the development section in the left sidebar.
- Click the box next to the phrase "Charge Students for Course." Then enter the course title, course description, and course price for your program.
- Click the blue "Save" button below the course price field.
- Finally, activate your course and deliver your program to students via private invitation or an open registration link! Once students sign up (if they are new students) or sign in (if they are existing students), they will be prompted to enter their credit card information prior to being able to access your course content.