CertCentral is partnering with Stripe, an online payment processor, to bring you an efficient eCommerce experience! To begin selling your programs to students, you will first need to complete the following steps to enable eCommerce for your account:
- Step 1: Manage payment settings and set up a Stripe account.
- Step 2: Complete your company profile.
Want to see what it looks like to integrate with Stripe and set up your company profile using CertCentral?
Watch this instructional video!
Steps to Enable eCommerce
- After logging in, Click "Account" on the far right of the header, and then click "Manage Payment Settings" in the dropdown menu.
- Click "Connect with Stripe."
- If you have a Stripe account, click "Sign in" in the top right corner of the screen. Next, enter your email and password for Stripe and click "Sign in to your account." Enter a verification code texted to your cellular device, and then click "Sign in to your account."
- If you do not have a Stripe account, fill in the required fields in order to create your Stripe account to link with CertCentral. For more information regarding how to set up a Stripe account, click here.
3. After successfully linking your Stripe account with CertCentral, navigate to "Account" on the far right of the header and click "Edit Company Profile" in the dropdown menu.
4. Upload your company logo, and enter your company name, company address, an email for students to use to contact you, a billing email, and your company phone number.
5. Finally, click the blue "Save" button.
Congratulations! You are now ready to set prices for your programs and begin selling your courses and exams!