Set custom prices for exams with ease! It is easy for CertCentral clients to charge students for exams testing comprehension on any subject matter. After paying the appropriate fee, students can complete exams, and earn CE credits or other necessary certificates based on achieving an adequate score.
Want to see what it looks like to set exam sales settings for exams?
Watch this instructional video!
Five Steps to Set Prices for Exams and Sell Programs to Students
- After logging in, click "Exams" in the header. Next, click "Actions" for the exam you would like to sell, and then click "Administration" in the resulting dropdown menu.
- After setting up the desired exam scoring, certificate, and sign-up question setting options--click "Exam Sales" under the development section in the left sidebar.
- Click the box next to the phrase "Charge Students for Exam." Then enter the exam title, exam description, and exam price for your program.
- Click the blue "Save" button below the exam price field.
- Finally, activate your exam and deliver your program to students via private invitation or an open registration link! Once students sign up (if they are new students) or sign in (if they are existing students), they will be prompted to enter their credit card information prior to being able to access your exam content.