Creating Programs with certcentral allows you to maintain multiple training programs in one place, duplicate and easily transfer content to new programs, integrate many forms of media to enhance learning outcomes, and so much more!
Want to see what setting up a program may look like?
Watch this instructional video!
9-Step, Program-Set-Up System
- After logging in, click the magenta "+add program" button.
- Enter your program's name in the text field, then click "Add."
- Next, add a section type. Choose to either add a “Content Module”, “Test”, “Collect Data” section, or “survey”.
- After selecting the section you would like to build first, name the section in the text field. Then, click enter or return on your keyboard.
- Mouse over the section name created and click “launch editor”.
- Build content for any section by using the design toolbox on the right side bar. With the design toolbox, add headings, images, videos, paragraphs, page breaks, questions, and other multimedia files to your training.
- After building each section, click "Return to Dashboard" at the bottom of the design toolbox.
- Click the magenta “Add Section” button on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Repeat Steps 3-7 until you are finished building your program.