By adding questions to your cert program, collect data on users regarding their age, license numbers, gender, ethnicity/race, academic year, and/or years with the company and so much more! Opt to show student or employee responses to data collection section questions on certificates. After users complete your training program, view statistics (i.e., frequencies and percentages of responses) directly in the Results section of your Dashboard or download the data to make group comparisons with Excel or statistical software.
Want to find out how to create sign-up questions for your training program?
Watch this instructional video!
Five Easy Steps to Create Data Collection Questions
- After building your training program, click the magenta “+Add Section” button on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Click “Collect Data.” After selecting the section you would like to build first, name the section in the text field. Then, click enter or return on your keyboard.
- Mouse over the section name created and click “launch editor”
- Drag and drop question types from the design toolbox into the editor (e.g., multiple choice, dropdown, rating scale, single line field, and multi-line field).
- Repeat Step 4 until you are finished entering all of the data collection questions you would like to ask users.