Is it required that you place license numbers or other identification information on certificates? Now, automatically generate and deliver certificates with student-specific data. Make each certificate unique without the manual effort.
Six Steps to Put Student-Specific Data on Certificates
- After logging in, click "MY PROGRAMS" in the teal header at the top of the page.
- If you would like to configure settings to add student-specific data to a certificate of a program, add a “Collect Data” section to that program of choice.
- Launch the editor for the “Collect Data” section by clicking on the newly created “Collect Data” section and then add a single-line field question from the design toolbox to the editor.
- Type in your question, and then click the teal “Save” button. Add as many single-line field questions as you would like. Note, this is the only question type where responses show up on the certificate.
- Navigate to the certificate for this program, and click the tiny arrow pointing downward on the right of the phrase “Select a Field To Add”
- The resulting dropdown menu should include the single-line field questions you added in the “Collect data” section. Select the single-line field question you would like to add to the certificate and then click the magenta “Add” button.
Repeat Step 6 until you have all of the student-specific data fields you would like on the certificate.