With Student Groups, simply create a student group for each department and upload the first name, last name, and email of each individual in that department only one time. Once a student group is created, easily add that group to any future programs without going through the hassle of adding each individual user to a new, relevant training.
Whether your organization needs separate trainings for different departments (e.g., sales, accounting, human resources), or you're an educator who has programs to give to different classes--Student Groups can help you organize content and seamlessly administer it to specific user groups.
Want to find out how to create a student group?
Watch this instructional video!
Five Step Student Group Setup
- After logging in, click "Students" in the teal header at the top of the page.
- Click "+Add Groups" in teal lettering on the right side of the table, and enter your group name in the text field. Then click the magenta "Add" button.
- Click "Groups" in the left sidebar, and then click "Actions" on the right of the group you just created. On the dropdown menu, then click "Add Students."
- Add students to your student group. Invite existing students to a student group by dragging and dropping the desired students in the "All Students" window to the "Students In this Group" window. Then click the teal "Save" button. To add a new student to a student group, click “+Invite Students” and then enter each student’s first name, last name, and email, and click the teal outlined “Invite Student” button.
- Once you have all the students you would like in your group, click the teal "Save" button.